-
July 17th, 2005, 01:05 AM
#1
Inactive Member
First, I would like to say that thanks to this Hostboard, my interest in American Girl has been rekindled!
Going through my old boxes I found all of my American Girl books. I noticed that I have two copies of Molly's Surprise--one was hardback and the other paperback. I looked at the two closely, and noticed that the covers are similar, but different. As I looked at the books, I noticed that one was published by Scholastic and the other by Pleasant Co. The one produced by Scholastic indicates on the back cover that there were only three American Girls at the time. One is cp1986 and the other in cp1989.
If you have any information about the change in publishers and murals/covers, I would love to know.
Have a great weekend!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 02, 2007 11:02 PM: Message edited by: djsnjones ]</font>
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks